Student Statement Savings
Teach your kids to budget today, and they’ll have a lifetime to save smart. A Student Statement Savings Account allows them to keep money in a safe place while earning interest each month.
Account features and benefits:
- Must be at least a ¾ time student
- Minimum opening deposit of $10.00
- Under 24 years of age
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance
- No minimum balance required to earn interst
- Interest will be compounded quarterly and will be credited to the account quarterly
- Parents, friends and family can deposit funds into a Student Statement Savings Account
Student Reward Checking
For high school and college students.
Our Student Rewards Checking account is a smart choice for students who want extra benefits and parents looking for a convenient way to help their children learn to manage their money.
- First order of First National Bank checks free
- Free debit card with retail sale cash back feature
- Three proofs of account reconcilements and you earn $25.00
To Open the Account:
· Must be at least a ¾ time student
· Under 24 years of age
· $50.00 minimum opening deposit
· Must enroll in online banking
· No monthly minimum balance
· No monthly maintenance fee
Also alerts and e-statements help you keep track of your money even when you’re on the go.
*If you close your account within 90 days of the opening date, you will be charged a fee of $25.00