Community Guidelines for Social Media
First National Bank of Moose Lake is a community bank dedicated to helping our customers and communities be successful. Our Facebook page is for sharing your experiences, ideas and suggestions; to connect with us; and to keep up with all the good things going on at First National Bank of Moose Lake and our communities.
Because banking is a highly regulated industry, we are required to follow certain rules and ask for your assistance when you are participating on our social media pages.
Keep in mind, our social media pages are public spaces which means that anyone may see your comments and pictures when posted to these pages; they may even show up in search-engine results. Also, because anyone can participate on our public pages, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
We encourage your participation, but understand we may occasionally remove posts that do not fit our community guidelines:
- Please make comments that are related to the conversation topic.
- Please use common courtesy, be respectful of others, and refrain from making comments that contain offensive, obscene, abusive, or threatening language or themes.
- Do not post someone else’s copyrighted work unless you have permission. Infringement on any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility. By posting comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content on the First National Bank Facebook page, you are granting First National Bank nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
- Never post comments containing personal, identifying or confidential information such as specific account details or other personal information including address, telephone number, email address, account information, password, balance, etc. If you have account specific questions, please contact us at 1-866-333-4441.
- Our Facebook page is also not to be used to report phishing or criminal activity. If you would like to make a report, please call 1-866-333-4441 and a Customer Service Representative can assist you.
- First National Bank of Moose Lake reserves the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community guidelines.
- In addition, we may also remove identical posts by the same user or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, we may leave the first submission and delete the duplicates.
Note that our social media pages are managed by First National Bank of Moose Lake employees. We will make every effort to respond in a timely manner to posts and messages; however, we can’t guarantee that we will reply to every comment. Once again, please contact us at 1-866-333-4441 if you have an urgent question or concern.
First National Bank of Moose Lake cannot accept comments from anyone under the age of 13 and if First National Bank of Moose Lake has actual knowledge that a user is under the age of 13, First National Bank of Moose Lake will ban the user from accessing the our social media pages.
Links to Third-Party Sites. We may occasionally share links to articles and information on third-party sites when we think you may find the information helpful. Please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the site or company.
First National Bank of Moose Lake will never ask you for confidential or private information on Facebook. If we require additional information, you will be contacted offline and it will only be in response to a question you have submitted to us.
You may also receive assistance with banking and personal accounts through our other channels:
- Website: www.firstmooselake.com
- Phone: 1-866-333-4441 during business hours (Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5pm CST)
- In person: 400 Elm Ave. or 20 Hartman Drive Moose Lake MN 55767
First National Bank of Moose Lake reserves the right to change these guidelines. Please check back regularly for updates as the most current guidelines will always be available.
If you have any questions about these guidelines please contact us at 1-866-333-4441.
Media Inquiries If you are a member of the media, please call 218-485-4441 for press and publicity contacts.