Comprehensive Financial Services occur when the client delegates the planning of their financial life to a team of professionals who are all orchestrated by one Trusted Advisor. Our Value Proposition is Simple – We help you…
- Align your Financial Choices with your most important goals & most deeply held values
- Get your entire financial house in order & keep it that way forever
- Have a “10” level of confidence that no matter what happens in the markets, the economy or the world, we will help you achieve your goals
We do this by helping you Consolidate, we Coordinate, it is Comprehensive across the major realms of finance, we Simplify your life, and we hold you and our team of subject matter specialists Accountable. This frees you up mentally & physically to spend your time & energy doing the things that are more important than money. Our process: It all begins with the Financial Road Map® experience. The Financial Road Map® is a one-page documentation of an extraordinary experience where we help you identify your most deeply held values and most important goals and benchmark your current financial situation. We offer this at no cost and with no strings attached. After that experience we will mutually assess the fit of working together in the future.
- If it is a good fit, we will sign papers and collect your initial planning fee and we will take 2-4 weeks to assemble your preliminary plan
- The next meeting will be to implement the plan. We’ll have the papers ready for you to sign.
- We will then schedule 3 meetings a year, at 4 months apart.
The purpose will be to continue to refine your plan and check in to see that everyone involved, including you, is following their promised actions, and to benchmark the progress. Lather, Rinse and Repeat. Contact us if you like the idea of experiencing the Financial Road Map® for yourself. Call 218-485-5725 to schedule an appointment today. Over the years, we have found that there are elements of your life that are more important than money. These elements – Physical Health, Relationship Health, Inner Health and Career Health – cannot be delegated.
Values-Based Financial Planning™ and Financial Road Map® are the trademarks and registered mark of the Bachrach & Associates, Inc. Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), member FINRA, SIPC, and a registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with First National Bank of Moose Lake. Securities, advisory services and insurance products are offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies and are:
- not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency
- not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates
- subject to risks including the possible loss of principle amount invested.
ICA does not provide tax or legal advice.
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or registered investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by , the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirement.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquires that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
- Representatives are registered to offer securities in Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin and California.