Your success is our success.
First National Bank of Moose Lake is a small business, so we understand the challenges of small businesses in rural Minnesota. We appreciate the businesses that operate in and around our trade territory. Our team is always looking for ways to help them compete in today’s ever changing business environment, and we are eager to assist our business customers to gain efficiencies, expand into new areas or start a new service.
Our local decision making allows for timely answers and quick turnaround of your loan requests. We are known for our ability to tailor unique loan packages to satisfy our customer’s needs. Your time is valuable, and our lenders will make every effort to meet you at your job site or help you sign documents electronically. Meet our knowledgeable Lenders
Business Credit Services
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Equipment and Vehicle Loans
- Working Capital Loans & Lines of Credit
- Construction Loans
- Participation with Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- Merchant Card Services
- Remote Deposit
- Business Credit Cards
- Credit Analysis Services
Ready to partner with First National Bank of Moose Lake for your business needs? Contact one of our Lenders. They will personally guide you through the process.
Common Documents Requested
- LLC Operating Agreement or Corporate Bylaws
- SS4 letter
- List of all owners and their percent ownership
- Two years of tax returns and current year Profit and Loss
- Balance sheet including detail list of equipment and existing debts
- Personal Financial Statement or Ag statement
- Authorization to Release and Obtain Credit Info
For additional assistance contact a lender at 218-485-4441 or email our Loan Department.
*All offers subject to credit approval